Welcome to my Study Abroad Blog!
- Fairytales in the Real WorldThis week was quite eventful, so I guess a longer blog post is in order! Despite having a busy weekend in St. Ives withContinue reading “Fairytales in the Real World”
- On the Coast of the Celtic SeaThis week flew by, but it was really busy! Since there are only four weeks left in the term, I have a couple essaysContinue reading “On the Coast of the Celtic Sea”
- Exams and Travel: A Balancing ActFinishing the sixth week of classes at Exeter means I’m over halfway through the term! I can’t believe it; it has flown by soContinue reading “Exams and Travel: A Balancing Act”
- Fancy a Cuppa Tea?While it may come as a surprise, not every week is full of adventures traveling to new cities and hanging out with friends whileContinue reading “Fancy a Cuppa Tea?”
- Stepping into a History BookThis school week at Exeter was probably the most “normal” week I’ve had so far. I felt like a normal student; I’ve found placesContinue reading “Stepping into a History Book”
- Beauty in the PresentOne of the things that I’ve begun to enjoy about this whole experience is the amount of free time I have. When I firstContinue reading “Beauty in the Present”
- Adjusting to Life at UniThe second week of classes has passed, and I think I’m beginning to adjust to the schedule and unique demands of uni (as theContinue reading “Adjusting to Life at Uni”
- Adventures through TransitionHi everyone! My name is Sarah Hughes and I am a sophomore at Iowa State studying management and marketing. I am studying abroad atContinue reading “Adventures through Transition”
- Pre-Departure ThoughtsThe concept of studying abroad has been at the forefront of my mind long before even coming to Iowa State. I have always beenContinue reading “Pre-Departure Thoughts”
Follow My Blog
Subscribe to stay updated on my weekly posts!